Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I have to share this....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member angelnise's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2006
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Another priceless anecdote that happened to me this morning....

    AG size hand knit hat with matching scarf - $7

    AG size hand painted basket - $4

    Hello Kitty flip flops to wear on the back porch when you feed your 2 dogs and 4 cats - $10

    Getting to work and realizing that you remembered the AG stuff to take to your niece after work and lunch but forgot your own purse and look down at your feet to see the hello kitty flip flops on your feet when you're wearing Khaki dress pants - PRICELESS!

    And yes, the whole office was in tears this morning laughing at me, and I was right there with them!

  2. #2
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    Oh, how funny. That sounds like something I would do!!! Priceless!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am glad you have your priorities in order, LOL. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member geneobug's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When my daughter got married and her husband raised his arm to throw the garter, you could see the price tag dangling from under his arm. It is a hoot in the movies and pictures of the wedding.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HOW FUNNY!!!! If I did something like this, I would be crying I would be laughing so hard!!!!

    My aunt was talking about sitting at the Mall and noticing how many people had their tag sticking up in the back of their shirt. (she was bored!) We got to talking about how people will sometimes have pants on backwards, etc and how funny that is! We'll find humor in anything.

    Well....I left with my husband and when I got home and started getting ready for bed, Guess What?????

    My shirt was on backwards and you could plainly see the stitching where the tag was sewn it!!!

    I started laughing like crazy (DH thought I had finally lost it!) Called my aunt up on the phone and we still laugh about it.

    In case you are wondering I probably get laughed about in my family more than everyone else combined!! I'm always doing something stupid and funny!!!!

    Great story!!!! I empathize with you girl!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •